CAR SIGNAGE BRISBANETurn your car, van or ute into mobile advertising
Car signage turns your company vehicles into mobile billboards as you drive around Brisbane.
Have you counted how many times a day you jump in your ute or drive your car? Now imagine every drive becoming an opportunity to promote your business. Car signage is the ultimate in mobile billboards that work no matter where you are in Brisbane.
We specialise in:
- Vehicle Wraps (full and half wraps)
- Vinyl Contour Cut Lettering
- Ute Tray Signs
- Car Door Magnets
- One Way Vision Windscreens
Car signage is ideal for all commercial and fleet vehicles, light commercial vans, utes and tool trailers. Our vehicle graphics are designed and fitted with care, delivering a superior finish that protects your vehicle from stone chips and UV damage.
Inside Tip: Make your details as large as you can so they stand out at 60km/hr.
NEED A QUICK QUOTE?
WE’LL CALL YOU
Leave your name & phone number and we’ll call you back ASAP.
We only use premium grade vehicle vinyls delivering a quality finish that will last for years.
Our installer is an Avery Specialist Installer, with additional 3M and Anlon accreditation.
Make your car stand out from the crowd with a brilliant design from our in-house graphic designers.
Great products, great service. All About Print have been looking after us now for 5 years and have never let us down.Lena Dristas
Benefits Of Car Signage
In the day of digital advertising, most businesses are forgetting the fundamental’s of brand awareness in the offline world. Car signage is one such example.
Every time you or your employees drive your company vehicle, it is in the view of hundreds, if not thousands of potential customers or clients. When your vehicles are parked out front of your office or showroom, they are potential billboards just sitting there blank. Car signage solves this issue.
Beyond the professional presence and appearance that it creates for your business, having effective, professional signage on your vehicles can be an invaluable marketing tool for your business.
According to recent studies, Vehicle Signage is almost 10 times cheaper than billboard advertising, when it comes to cost per impression.
Below is the cost of vehicle advertising compared to other forms of advertising in 2017.
Cost per thousand (CPT) impressions (how much it costs per 1000 exposures to potential customers):
- Vehicle Graphics $0.15
- Billboards $1.78
- Radio $5.92
- Newspaper (1/4 page ad B/W) $11.66
- Prime Time Network TV $11.30
Another study conducted in the United States found that if your vehicles are on the road frequently, such as doing on-site calls, repairs or deliveries of your products, a number of impressions is incredible. In fact, for each vechile, you can get from 30,000 to 70,000 views a day from other motorists, pedestrians etc.
Although statistics for the Australian market are hard to come by, here are are some more from the UK:
- The average driver spends one month in every year behind the wheel. Whether it is picking the kids up from school, doing deliveries or simply heading home from work.
- Vehicle graphics in a busy area can be seen by over 3000 people per hour. (3M)
- People in 2017 are spending as much as 20 hours per week in their car – which is a 31% increase from 2003. (Source: Arbitron In-Car Study)
- Reflective vinyl wraps & graphics on vehicles make your car, van or truck more noticeable, especially at night. Studies also show that reflective graphics help reduce night time collisions by around 40%.
- 91% of vehicle users notice advertising on trucks, 35% actually study these advertisements closely. (Source: American Trucking Association)
- There are 35.6 million registered vehicles on the road in the UK, and this number is rising each year! This means that there are more and more drivers that can see your brand each year. (Department of Transport, 2015)
Now you are armed with deeper information about your car signage needs. How about giving Brisbane’s leading supplier, All About Print, a call to get a quote to help grow your business.